Albany, New York
Albany is the capital city of New York. It has some great visiting places. The city has all about New York in one place. It has various museums consuming the history of the place and of New York. It has various Plazas, Institute of History and Art, etc.,
Places to visit:
- New York State Capitol– New York State Capitol was completed in the year 1868. It allows free guided tours on weekdays.
- Empire State Plaza- Empire State Plaza was formed in the year 1959. It is a collection of the state government buildings, sculpture pond & visitor center.
- New York State Museum- New York State Museum was settled in 1836. This humungous museum is the hub of all the history of New York till now.
- Albany Institute of History & Art- Albany Institute of History & Art was structured in the year 1791. This museum exhibits the great history through paintings, furnishings & historical objects.
- Schuyler Mansion State Historic Site- Schuyler Mansion State Historic Site was built and settled in 1967.
- Washington Park Historic District- Washington Park Historic District was constructed as a public park in the year 1972. It is the most happening place of the city.
- USS SLATER- USS SLATER was formed and built in the year 1944. It is the last resort of the WWII-era. It also allows guided tours of the place.
Places to stay:
- Hilton Albany- Hilton offers modern architecture- built rooms with features like a pool, a restaurant & bar, a business center, free wi-fi & event spaces.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-Downtown- Hampton Inn is a hotel with exotic and vibrant rooms offering facilities like a restaurant & a brasserie, free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, and a fitness room.
- Holiday Inn Express Albany - Downtown- Holiday Inn is the most affordable hotel with amenities like free wi-fi, free breakfast, an indoor pool & fitness center.
- Renaissance Albany Hotel- Renaissance Hotel offers luxury stay with luxury rooms with a restaurant & a fitness center.
- Motel 6 Albany NY- Motel 6 is a modern architecture hotel with stylish rooms along with a coin laundry, free morning coffee & free parking.